Jul 13, 2016

East Windsor Family Dentist treats your family like their own

Being a father of two, I have always been very much concerned about finding the perfect family dentist. However, after months of tireless efforts, I finally came to know about the East Windsor Family Dentist. At first, I was a bit sceptical because that is how a concerned father would be normally, but after hearing about it from a couple of my friends and actually visiting this place to book an appointment for my children, I was quite impressed.

Dentist
After reaching the dental office, I was told by the receptionist there that I could actually book an appointment from my home using their website. But then, I told them that I actually wanted to visit the office initially to get a clear insight.

Treating families like their own


Visiting this dental office with my family is one of the best experiences I have ever had. One of the best things about this dental office is that it is just 20 minutes away from my home if I am taking the road. We entered the dental office where we were greeted with respect by the staff of this dental office. My children loved it even more because this East Windsor dentistry comprises of a separate facility for the dental issues of children. It also had a centrally air-conditioned playing area where the children could keep themselves entertained for hours until they are called upon.

As my name was announced, I was asked to take my children, which I thought would be a very difficult task. I crossed my fingers and headed straight to the children’s facility. I was surprised to see my children already in the room getting their oral examinations done. That was the moment when I was convinced beyond words. As we all are aware of the fact that taking children for a dental check-up can be very troublesome but it is my advice to all the parents out there, this is the place to be!
Adequate and proper sterilization procedures were being followed and the products being used were of the high-quality brand. The group of professionals exercised a very friendly and warm environment and ensured that my family was being well treated and well served throughout our time in the dental office.

Finally, the time came where I met the ever professional Dr.Rahool Patel. I was impressed by his personality and the way he talked about the procedures and services being offered here at East Windsor Family Dentist. He even convinced me to visit this wonderful dentistry at least once in six months for routine check-ups.

Services Offered here

A range of services provided at this family dentistry are:

·         New and improved techniques for teeth whitening with effective and efficient results.
·         Painless extraction of the wisdom tooth using the local sedatives and nitrous oxide.

Dentures – Considered to be one of the conventional processes to enhance the smiles but here at this dentistry, this process is carried out using the best of the techniques.

Source:


http://windsorsignaturesmiles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts